Since about 2 weeks now, I've been recording information about each individual error occurrence. This data was previously being discarded. I thought, why throw away perfectly fine data, if it can be useful in any way to help in debugging?
A couple of minutes ago, I rolled out a UI to start looking at this data. Now, every error details page will show you all the information that we've captured for every occurrence of the error.
Give it a spin, and let me know what you think.
The reason I used to discard this data previously is because it grows really big really quickly. So, for now, I've decided to cap the amount of logs stored. Each project gets 25 MB of storage for these raw logs. If you end up generating more logs than the limit, older log entries are discarded to make room for the new ones.
Though 25 MB might seem small, it's actually quite a bit. Considering that each log line will realistically be much lesser than 0.5kb of data, you can store more than 50,000 individual log entires before older records get purged.
That said, I've not wholly decided on the 25 MB limit, and am open to change my mind. Feedback welcome.